Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fresh Start

So many things in my life have changed since I started this blog, and so many things haven’t.

Let me (briefly) reintroduce myself.





My husband Josh and I were married on February 20th 2011, in Naples FL.






I started a new job teaching middle school down here in 2012 and LOVED it.
Unfortunately the school I worked for closed shortly after, but I immediately found a job teaching the same subjects at an International Baccalaureate middle school which I love even more! 



A little over a year ago, my hubby and I also bought a house. 





We have been enjoying spending the last year and a half turning it into a home, but there is still a lot of work to do! 


So many exciting things have happened in the last few years. As a kid, I kept journals for years, but it's something I really haven't been consistent about since an obsession with LiveJournal in college. These have been the best years of my life and I feel like things are only getting better.  I want to use this as a record for myself to be able to look back and see all the awesome things that have happened.  Or look back at the not so awesome things (2010, when I started this journal, we had a lot of terrible things happen, especially with my family) and see how we've overcome them. 

Even though this truly is a fresh start, I’m keeping the name because I  still am in a constant struggle to do 800 things at once without losing who I am and becoming a complete scatter brain. I also hope that this will help me keep track of some of those crazy passions.  Initially I also had some ideas about what kind of blog I wanted this to be, but instead of forcing it into one niche or another, I’m just going to let it take me along for the ride. I hope you enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment